Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy

I liek Halloweens and candies. I liek littlekids too, but they are scared of me.

Halloween is my birthday! I did not know it until Lady told me. Then she put a paper hat on my head with an elastic that snapped me and I did not liek that and everybody sang a loud song. I did not liek that either.

Then Lady gave me a cupcake with fire on it and people laughed and flashylighted me then I got to eat the cake that smelled like burning wax because of fire.

I do not liek a fire. It stinks.

I do not liek a birthday. I hope I don't get another one soon.

Lady says I am 'six.' I hope I can eat that.

1 comment:

jred said...

LOL, Otto can eat six, he can eat anything!!!

Hell, he sometimes eats tin cans! Doors, steel crates, poop, um, I mean, robbers! Yeah, he likes to eat robbers1!!