Friday, October 3, 2008

Pizza! Food for Me??!?

Littlekids are stinky like food. Littlekids always are eating something or there's crumbs all over their shirts. Or maybe they sat in something.
THAT'S why me and speckledpup follow 'em around, but there's a lot of littlekids who think I will bite them, but I will not. Dad told lady tonight that I bit him, but I do not remember that AND I DON'T THINK IEVER DID DO IT, and even if I did I would lie like a rug.
Now comes tricker-treat time, and everybody will have candies. I like candies.
But! I was sad about the kids who think I will bite them, and they scream if they're scared of me. Well, just that little one, the one they call "princessgracie." She sure is LOUDANDSHRILL liek a dog whistle.
I hate those. Make my ears hurt.
I forgot why I was going to blog tonigt. I think there's some pizza in the garbage int he kitchen, so I will go now.

No comments: